default pager (csh)

Franco Fichtner franco at lastsummer.de
Thu Feb 19 06:47:04 UTC 2015

> On 19 Feb 2015, at 02:27, Davide Italiano <davide at freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 5:18 PM, Adam McDougall <mcdouga9 at egr.msu.edu> wrote:
>> The PAGER was less for about half a year and reverted.  Please see:
>>
>> https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=242643
>
> OK, I think this ends the discussion =)

Nope, not good enough.  The way I see it we achieved nothing
despite the fact that several bugs are on the table.

Now that we all agree more(1) is the way to go, can we please fix
colouring and the pager quit issue for man pages using sensible
options in more(1)?

Other's should speak up for their woes with the FreeBSD defaults
too.  The defaults are supposed to be the best we can do.  Right
now, we can actually do better.  :)

Cheers,
Franco