NANOBSD

Ian Lepore ian at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 14 01:30:34 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-05-13 at 16:40 -0700, Igor Serikov wrote:
> Fellow developers,
>
> There is a trouble with /usr/src/tools/tools/nanobsd . The utility is very
> useful but outdated by now. Unfortunately, I could not reach the maintainer.
>
> I implemented gpart support and would like to share it with anybody who is
> willing to test it, commit the code to the source tree and start
> maintaining the tool.
>
> The next change, I think, should be moving from calling pkg_add to
> utilizing pkg to match FreeBSD 10.
>
> Thanks,
> Igor

It's a little hard to understand the "start maintaining the tool" part
of that considering that there have been 22 checkins this year, eight of
them in the last two weeks, one of them yesterday.  The most active
maintainers are probably all at BSDCan this week and may not be as
responsive as usual.

-- Ian