Something related to C and C++

by free7by at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 08:49:24 UTC 2014

Thanks for your kind advice : )
Actually, I bought <<The C++ programming Language>> not mainly for improve my C++ skills, maybe for improve my English : )
I did some practices in C before, and I find C is a very expressive language these days, cause sometimes when I programming, I just feel like speaking!

For University material, I think no one can choose the past, but once they find their interest, just do what they want to do, forget about the universities, majors, courses, and something related, those were not the point.

- by