Stuck CLOSED sockets / sshd / zombies...

Karl Pielorz kpielorz_lst at tdx.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 09:23:16 UTC 2014

--On 10 April 2014 21:48 +0300 Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> I have an identical 'clone' of this system (with the same issue) - is
>> there  something I can put in '/etc/make.conf' and rebuild the world
>> [with your  patch] with debug stuff enabled everywhere, on that clone?
> You should put DEBUG_FLAGS=-g either in make.conf or src.conf,
> I am not sure which one is correct.

Ok, '/etc/src.conf' *appears* to be the right place. I'm rebuilding
everything now with that set. I'll get it installed, hopefully reproduce
the problem - then run a back trace.

This build includes your most recent rtld-elf patch etc.

I'll post again when this has completed with the results... I'm also
investigating if I can get this machine setup somewhere with external
access  available...

-Karl