How to blink a sas drive light?

Sean Bruno sean_bruno at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 01:27:41 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-10-24 at 21:11 -0400, Outback Dingo wrote:

> > What driver does it use?
> > mfiutil has a locate command, I've never used it though. I have used
> > /dev/led for AHCI but I don't think mfi(4) hooks into the led(4) API
> > (sadly).
> >

> its using the mps driver...... and im not so sure mfiutil works with
> the
> newer controllers its way out of date

mfiutil --> mfi(4) raid controller.  Not what you have.

There's no direct mps(4) tool in FreeBSD, but LSI *does* have something
on their website you can use for Science on FreeBSD.  I just don't know
what controller you have, so I couldn't look directly.

http://www.lsi.com/support/pages/download-search.aspx

sean