Fuse on FreeBSD 9.2

Łukasz P admin at 3dr.org
Thu Oct 10 12:06:09 UTC 2013

Hello,
I've tried http://people.freebsd.org/~flo/fusefs-kmod.tar.bz2 on 9.2 - unfortunatelly - there's the same problem as with fuse from 10. While using MooseFS filesystem changes made on one client node are not visible to other clients.
It's like the file content is not being refreshed. There is no such problem on 7.4 or 8.4 using regular fusefs-kmod from ports.

Luke