best way to make dvd appear to me a .iso file to the FS

Alexander Yerenkow yerenkow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 06:18:04 UTC 2013

Iso creating is probably necessary in general case, since some media
contain bootable part of cd, which are not seen as files but required  to
boot.
Of course passthrough of cd/dvd/bd device is interesting, but I think for
most usages of bhyve as virt platform correct work with iso is enough.

Regards, Alexander Yerenkow