best way to make dvd appear to me a .iso file to the FS

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 02:26:40 UTC 2013

That solution works only for a FreeBSD install disk.  I am looking for a
more general solution, for an install CD/DVD for any x86-compatible OS.
(Currently bhyve cannot handle other OS's besides FreeBSD, but they are
planning to add support for other OS's.)

(I am one of the developers of PetiteCloud, a forthcoming front end for
bhyve.  See the virtualization list for details.)