pop filters from kqueue

Dirk Engling erdgeist at erdgeist.org
Thu Mar 7 18:17:07 UTC 2013

On 05.03.13 17:53, Alfred Perlstein wrote:

Alfred,

> I'm not sure if kqueue support this, however adding such a facility
> might be OK.

thanks for your reply. What would be the correct place to suggest such a
change?

> The only pain here is that it requires managing a doubly linked list and
> additional pointer dereferences.

Which seems extra absurd in the light of a performant implementation
already handling all this - within the kqueue. And it still does not
solve my problem that for every operation on my allocation I need to
update pointers both in the kqueue and in my linked list.

Regards,

  erdgeist