HP ILO FreeBSD 8.3 Installation problem

Emre Çamalan mailist at yandex.com
Mon Jul 8 11:22:53 UTC 2013

SOLUTION:
Hi,
USB memstick img file is solution for me.
I try FreeBSD-8.3-RELEASE-amd64-memstick.img.
I downloaded this img file and copy to USB, not burn it to USB.
Then attach to İLO such as USB virtual image then sysinstall start, BUT I selected installation from usb install NOT CD/DVD installation.

thanks for your answers.