[clang] NMI while trying to read acpi timer register

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Mon Feb 4 21:13:51 UTC 2013

... again, that's why I'm suggesting they post some further details,
such as the disassembly in question.

The contents of /etc/src.cnof and /etc/make.conf would be useful too,
as well as a verbose dmesg just to make sure devices and CPU flags are
all there.

Who knows, it could be some corner case of optimisation that's
screwing him, or a bad choice of instruction for his given platform,
etc, etc.

Adrian