diagonising a overheating problem

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Wed May 16 05:37:27 UTC 2012

diagonising? means diagnosing agonising? good word :)

> that for some reason the FreeBSD CPU/bus speed controls and such are
> not working based on the following item I found in my dmesg's:
>
> acpi_tz0: _CRT value is absurd, ignored (-273.2C)

seems like superfluid helium produced in that temperature fills whole
machine and turns some insulators to superconductors resulting in faults
;)

Or actually - thermometer chip on your motherboard failed, and because of
it no fans turn on because temperature is "low".