trafficserver and raw disk access in FreeBSD

ming.zym at gmail.com ming.zym at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 01:47:31 UTC 2012

yeah, rules in devfs always work. and it may introduce more challenge on
operation management, is there any way that we can do it more clean?

should we set the permission for :operator g+w on disks and partitions?
then we can put a dedicate user for trafficserver into operator group.

在 2012-07-22日的 17:03 +0200,Wojciech Puchar写道:

--
zym, Zhao Yongming.
aka: yonghao @ taobao.com