Replacing BIND with unbound (Was: Re: Pull in upstream before 9.1 code freeze?)

Simon L. B. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 9 10:55:28 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Doug Barton <dougb at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Unbound has different policies and release schedules that are more in
> line with ours. So in the short term (as in, the next few years) we're
> better off with unbound in the base.

Where is there information about this / what is their support? When I
looked at their website I found nothing about security support, branch
handling etc. and nobody has replied to that part in these threads
(unless I missed it - I just rescanned thread without seeing a reply).

--
Simon L. B. Nielsen