On cooperative work [Was: Re: newbus' ivar's limitation..]

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 2 17:52:14 UTC 2012

On 08/02/2012 10:37, David Chisnall wrote:

> Thank you for volunteering to organise this.  It's good to see people with both the motivation and experience required to do something well actively contributing to the project.

Cheap copout. And quite sad, especially coming from a newly elected core
team member.

Doug

--

    I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do
    something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what