Ways to promote FreeBSD?

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Sun Apr 29 15:32:06 UTC 2012

> FreeBSD installation and boot style are very nice . Personally I dislike very much Ubuntu-like installs ( nothing is displayed about
> what is going on ) and I never use it ( in spite of I am installing each release of it ) .

Another way to promote FreeBSD - show Solaris first. Yesterday just to
look downloaded from oracle. Incredibly slow, no idea what's going on not
only while installing but when trying to do anything and understand /etc/
hierarchy. incredible slow mess - this is "the most advanced unix" from
Oracle.
I prefer "less advanced" FreeBSD