mount_nfs does not like exports longer then 88 chars

Andrew Duane aduane at juniper.net
Thu Apr 19 19:52:12 UTC 2012

MNAMELEN is used to bound the Mount NAMe LENgth, and is used in many many places. It may seem to work fine, but there are lots of utilities and such that will almost certainly fail managing it. Search the source code for MNAMELEN.....

Andrew Duane
Juniper Networks
+1 978-589-0551 (o)
+1 603-770-7088 (m)