xlocale patch

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 20 22:31:50 UTC 2011

Hello, David.
You wrote 20 сентября 2011 г., 23:17:28:

> Ooops, I forgot I uninstalled the subversion-freebsd package and
> installed subversion to work on libc++ (it would be really nice if
> these two could coexist, by the way...).
  How does subversion-freebsd prevent you from working on libc++? Is
it uses $FreeBSD$ string? :)
  FreeBSD changes are:

  (1) Support for additional keywords to make $FreeBSD works.
  (2) Different style of merge conflict markers.
  (3) Commit message template.

 (3) could be annoying, but not show-stopper for sure.

 Next version of subversion will not have -freebsd variant, but will
have three different options for mentioned hacks :)

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>