Porting PathScale's EKOPath Compiler Suite

Jung-uk Kim jkim at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 8 22:11:57 UTC 2011

I have done preliminary porting work of PathScale's open-sourced
EKOPath Compiler Suite (https://github.com/pathscale).

http://people.freebsd.org/~jkim/ekopath-devel.tar.bz2

This includes experimental OpenMP support and PathDB.  Unfortuntely,
PathDB builds fine but just crashes ATM.  Both options are turned off
by default for now.  Although it seems working fine for many
non-trivial C/C++/Fortran sources, please do not use it for any
serious project because I have seen few internal compiler errors and
crashes.  Be aware of ugly hacks! ;-)

I just wanted to share it now because it was on the WantedPorts list
on Wiki for a while.  If anyone with more clues want to pick it up
from here, please feel free.

Cheers,

Jung-uk Kim