How to compile opencrypto separately

aram baghomian aram_baghomian at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 06:36:19 UTC 2011

Hi

I'm sorry, i forgot to register my email  address to your mailing list. now i registered in it and resend
my question.

I have some problems with opencrypto project  and i hope you want to help me for solve them.

- I want to compile opencrypto code without to force compile it as a subsystem of kernel and
with whole code of my kernel. How can i do that?

- I trying to add my hash algorithm into opencrypto project and compile it for use it later with cryptodev
and IPSEC vpn.

I use rmd160 as a sample and do this steps:
 1- rename rmd160.c & rmd160.h to myhash.c & myhash.h .
 2- change the name and the contents of the functions of rmd160 to myhash.(used standard form in the title of functions)
 3- add my function titles and variables in xform.c & xform.h .
 4- add my fixed value of my algorithm in the cryptodev.h .
 5- recompile my kernel with IPSEC option and cryptodev device .

But in the build time i get this error :

in function 'MYHASHUpdate_int' :
xform.c:759: undefined refrence to 'MYHASHUpdate'

what isn't enough in my steps?
what should i do?

i'm sorry for my english.

thanks.