[RELEASE] New Boot-Loader Menu -- version 1.5

Devin Teske dteske at vicor.com
Sat May 14 01:34:39 UTC 2011

i386-compatible hardware with ACPI support:
http://twitpic.com/4wvls8
http://twitpic.com/4wvm73 (color)

i386-compatible hardware without ACPI support:
http://twitpic.com/4wvmod
http://twitpic.com/4wvn0f

non-i386 (such as IA64, PPC, etc.):
http://twitpic.com/4wvne3
http://twitpic.com/4wvod5 (color)

NOTE: Previous links were incorrect. Above are the correct links to the correct
images.
--
Devin