[RFC] Replacing our regex implementation

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at kovesdan.org
Tue May 10 13:34:33 UTC 2011

Em 09-05-2011 06:44, Tim Kientzle escreveu:
> Have you asked the TRE maintainers if they would accept this change?
>
> If they would, then getting this change into TRE would benefit a lot more people than just FreeBSD's libc.
This is a longer term goal. First, I prefer having something to talk
about with the maintainer and then I can work out the patches to
integrate it if he accepts it. For now, I prefer keeping them separate
and if he is open to those ideas then I can easily refactor the code to
fit the vendor code.

Gabor