[UPDATE] New Boot-Loader Menu -- version 1.4

Sun May 8 19:14:00 UTC 2011

On Sun, 8 May 2011 10:48:55 -0700 Devin Teske <dteske at vicor.com> wrote:

> I would like to see general consensus from the community for
> separating the items before moving ahead with such a non-trivial
> change.

IMO:
 - I agree that there are two different types of actions
 - having 2 distinct blocks looks like a good idea to me
   (I didn't had a look at the code, if you only have the text
    in the variables and the numbers get added automatically,
    maybe you can add variables for inbetween items which
    are pure text and do not get a number, and they are not
    displayed if the variable is empty)
 - I do not think that we need two different namespaces here
   -> reorder the items, use incrementing numbers no matter
      which type it is (ACPI would be number 4 in the example then)

Bye,
Alexander.