[UPDATE] New Boot-Loader Menu -- version 1.4

Devin Teske dteske at vicor.com
Fri May 6 01:21:33 UTC 2011

Suggestions are good. I'm always open to them. Both are good suggestions.

It's with great undulating frivolity (think: Steve Ballmer or Billy Mays)
that I invite anyone to simply edit the decidedly Forth-free /boot/menu.rc
where the captions are configured simply as a series of carefully-named
environment variables. If you find something you like, report back the
values that you used and I'll test them out. If it's a definite improvement,
I'll definitely make the change.

The current boot loader menu, you have to go mucking through Forth to change
the captions (which can be tricky with any stack-based language let alone a
reverse polish one such as FICL).
--
Devin