[UPDATE] New Boot-Loader Menu -- version 1.4

Devin Teske dteske at vicor.com
Thu May 5 08:20:47 UTC 2011

Hello fellow -hackers,

I'm so very proud to offer the latest update to my new boot loader menu -- version 1.4 -- addressing ACPI detection, bringing it in-line with HEAD.

It took some work and a few days, but I got it! Have a look below for six different displays (three different scenarios -- i386 w/ ACPI, i386 w/o ACPI, and non-i386 -- each in both B&W and Color).

Running on i386-compatible hardware supporting ACPI:
B&W (standard): http://twitpic.com/4tlsin
Color (loader_color=YES): http://twitpic.com/4tlt6l

Running on i386-compatible hardware lacking ACPI support:
B&W (standard): http://twitpic.com/4tltp0
Color (loader_color=YES): http://twitpic.com/4tlu5w

Running on non-i386 hardware:
B&W (standard): http://twitpic.com/4tluio
Color (loader_color=YES): http://twitpic.com/4tluuy

This version is feature complete with HEAD and backward compatible to 7.0-RELEASE.

I do hope you like this latest version. You can get your update at:

http://druidbsd.sourceforge.net/
	or
http://druidbsd.sourceforge.net/download/loader_menu-1.4.tgz
--
Cheers,
Devin Teske

-> FUN STUFF <-
http://www.geekcode.com/

-> LEGAL DISCLAIMER <-
This message  contains confidential  and proprietary  information
of the sender,  and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it
is addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any
other person  is strictly prohibited.  If you have  received this
message in error,  please notify  the e-mail sender  immediately,
and delete the original message without making a copy.

-> END TRANSMISSION <-