GSoC

Александр Дудинский dudinskyj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:09:30 UTC 2011

Hello.
Sorry I did not write all the details of the project immediately. I'll try
to explain my project.
The present system has no utility statistic errors for disk devices that is
not convenient for analyzing faults disk as a result unstable operation of
programs. I propose to develop a system based on command iostat -e or-E
(depending of the desired information) for these statistic, also using
existing and available information in the utility. For testing changes I
propose systematically analyzing disc errors that are not yet classified,
and then compare the quantity of these errors and the number of detected.