ask about Document all sysctls - gsoc 2011

Wed Mar 30 07:27:26 UTC 2011

Quoting husaini harun <husaini.insaniah at gmail.com> (from Tue, 29 Mar
2011 09:20:51 +0000):

> I am interested to participate  "Document all sysctls" - gsoc 2011
>
> could provide specific to this project, such as how to start a project, in
> addition, I was FreeBSD 8.2, ZFS users, I have yet to send proposal on
> freebsd-hackers at freebsd.org

This is a pure documentation project, not a coding project. The GSoC
is about coding, not about documenting
(http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/faqs#documentation). So this project is not suitable for the
GSoC.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Assumption is the mother of all foul-ups.