ask for soc project & idea

Wed Mar 30 07:22:44 UTC 2011

Quoting husaini harun <husaini.insaniah at gmail.com> (from Tue, 29 Mar
2011 08:45:59 +0000):

> example I would like to join existing projects, will have to submit proposal
> too ?

Yes. This is because we want to see if you have a more or less good
idea what you can do during the GSoC and if you understand the
complexity of the things to do. It also tells what you are interested
in to do during thhe GSoC. You do not tell which existing projects, so
it could be you talk about things which are huge and can be split into
multiple pieces and the proposal is to tell about which piece you want
to take care about.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Aberdeen was so small that when the family with the car went
on vacation, the gas station and drive-in theatre had to close.