New Boot-Loader

Arnaud Lacombe lacombar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 05:23:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Andrew Duane <aduane at juniper.net> wrote:
> [...]
FWIW, an interesting thing, from my point of view, would be to get rid
of that 9600bps limitation due to the use of INT14 in the first stage
bootloader to have access to more descent serial console speed in
early boot stage.

> Also, I like the letters instead of numbers for boot options, for those of us that have known for years that "s" is single user mode, "v" is verbose, etc....

you can also have a thought to the people who are used to use numbers :)

- Arnaud