[ECFT] pkgng 0.1-alpha1: a replacement for pkg_install

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:28:46 UTC 2011

Go through the mailing lists. You can only boot 64bit on 64bit and 32bit on
32bit for FreeBSD. Debian needs to boot a 64bit kernel for 64bit machines.

I made the reply because that is similar to the BTX bootloader.
Let Baptiste get a powerpc machine and try using that bootloader, it won't
work.
It won't work on sparc (64/ultra), and it won't work on arm.