usertime and systime

Devin Teske dteske at vicor.com
Wed Mar 16 19:42:44 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 12:56 -0500, Dan Nelson wrote:

> In the last episode (Mar 16), Thiago Damas said:
> >   Hi,
> >   without procfs, there is a way to get usertime and systime from a
> > running process?
>
> Try applying the attached patch to ps.  I've had it for a while but never
> submitted a PR.
>
> Heh. I've had it for a very long time.
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hackers/2009-March/027918.html

+1 useful.

I'd like to see this committed.

Cheers,
Devin Teske

-> FUN STUFF <-
Learn about the "Geek Code": http://www.geekcode.com/

-> LEGAL DISCLAIMER <-
This message  contains confidential  and proprietary  information
of the sender,  and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it
is addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any
other person  is strictly prohibited.  If you have  received this
message in error,  please notify  the e-mail sender  immediately,
and delete the original message without making a copy.

-> END TRANSMISSION <-