Why not give git a try? (was "Re: [head tinderbox] failure on amd64/amd64")

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Jan 25 00:53:31 UTC 2011

Regardless of the benefits, unless there's someone to setup the
infrastructure to run things, we're not going to change.

We should at least have a master seed for git that people can pull from
before we talk about doing anything further.  git has the ability to
pull from svn, so this should be relatively easy to get going.

Warner