best way to run -RELEASE and -CURRENT on the same machine

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 10:43:43 UTC 2011

My normal work doesn't require -CURRENT but the stuff I need to do
Android development only works on -CURRENT the problem I only have one
machine and want to make it so I can run 8.2-RC1 for most everyday
things but can switch to -CURRENT when I do Android work.... Obviously
I would like to make it so my ports are also build for both machines
everytime I run portmaster (or the equiv)... dual boot or jail or
what?.... note that -CURRENT currently is unusable due to active
refactoring of the interrupt handling and my NIC (ale(4)) causing a
panic when it goes from down to up