CFR: FEATURE macros for AUDIT/CAM/IPC/KTR/MAC/NFS/NTP/PMC/SYSV/...

Fri Feb 11 09:48:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

during the last GSoC various FEATURE macros where added to the system.
Before committing them, I would like to get some review (like if macro
is in the correct file, and for those FEATURES where the description
was not taken from NOTES if the description is OK).

If nobody complains, I would like to commit this in 1-2 weeks. If you
need more time to review, just tell me.

Here is the list of affected files (for those impatient ones which do
not want to look at the attached patch before noticing that they are
not interested to look at it):
---snip---
cam/cam.c
fs/nfsclient/nfs_clvfsops.c
fs/nfsserver/nfs_nfsdport.c
kern/kern_dtrace.c
kern/kern_ktr.c
kern/kern_ktrace.c
kern/kern_lock.c
kern/kern_lockstat.c
kern/kern_ntptime.c
kern/kern_pmc.c
kern/kern_prot.c
kern/ksched.c
kern/subr_mchain.c
kern/subr_stack.c
kern/sysv_msg.c
kern/sysv_sem.c
kern/sysv_shm.c
kern/uipc_cow.c
kern/uipc_mqueue.c
kern/uipc_sem.c
nfsclient/nfs_vfsops.c
nfsserver/nfs_serv.c
security/audit/audit.c
security/mac/mac_syscalls.c
---snip---

Thanks,
Alexander.

--
Most people in this society who aren't actively mad are,
at best, reformed or potential lunatics.