Updating PCI vendors database

Philip Paeps philip at freebsd.org
Mon Apr 4 16:17:49 UTC 2011

On 2011-04-04 17:44:29 (+0200), Alex Dupre <ale at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> Philip Paeps ha scritto:
> >> This is just for your information:
> >> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.os.freebsd.current/127979/focus=128577
> >> Maybe you'll find something useful there.
> >
> > Thanks.  I've just read through that discussion.  It doesn't look like there
> > were any "serious" objections to pulling in the new list, other than verifying
> > that the new list contains all the entries the current list contains.
>
> The discussion went on privately (dunno why) beetween John, Warner, Brooks,
> me and a few others. I suggest you to contact John Baldwin before taking
> actions, I've updated also the merged lists.

Thanks.  I'll talk to them.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at freebsd.org                               subscribed to the list.

  I thought that said "Windows has been installed for your safety".
  	-- SlimeyPete, looking at safety signs on a train