How to disallow logout

Joshua Isom jrisom at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 16:58:37 UTC 2010

On 9/11/2010 10:18 AM, Aryeh Friedman wrote:
> ys of work and as I said the only reason
> for all this is to make the client comfortable and not that I do not
> trust the team (I do trust them)

Write a script that gets executed in the background once you log in that
will periodically check to make sure you're still logged in and if not,
commit and delete.  If you have a power failure, the script won't be
running until you log in(unlike using cron), and when you log in after a
power failure it should still all be there.