New GSoC Student .. Mohammed Farrag

Mohammed Farrag eng.mufic at gmail.com
Tue May 25 20:08:26 UTC 2010

Hi all,
 My name is Mohammed Farrag, Student in the faculty of Computers and
Information in Menofeya University, Egypt.
 I am goona work on New FreeBSD Kernel Theme.
 Tasks Suggested are :
   1. Providing a block diagram of the new embedded freebsd.
   2. Determine the functionality of these blocks in freebsd what exists and
what doesn't.
   3. Write/Collect the code for these blocks.
   4.Debug the code.
I started my work with my Mentor yesterday and we hope to provide you soon
with block diagram.I will Keep in touch,
  Good Luck,
  Mohammed Farrag