How to get stack bounds of current process?

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 10 08:15:05 UTC 2010

Hello, Freebsd-hackers.

  I'm  proting  some  application from Linux, which discover its stack
 bounds   by   reading  and  pasing  "/proc/self/maps".  FreeBSD  have
 "/prov/curproc/map", but I can not find how to determine which record
 is  for  stack  (I've  looked  into implementation of proc_fs, but it
 doesn't contain any specail processing for process stack).

  How could I determine stack bounds of current process on FreeBSD
7/8/9?

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>