GSoC: Libpkg, package tools

Leinier Cruz Salfran salfrancl.listas at gmail.com
Mon May 3 15:12:57 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 3:32 PM, David Forsythe <dforsyth at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Hi all,

hello david

> I'm David Forsythe, and I'll be working on completing libpkg (started
> during Summer of Code 2009) and putting together some production ready
> package tools.  My mentor will be Tim Kientzle.

that's a great news

> You can email me on or off list is you have any questions, comments,
> or suggestions.  Or if you just want to say hi.

okey .. i want to ask you that the library have notifications
callbacks in order to know the progress of the package operation

example:

pkg_add => start, download, download progress, getting dependencies, bla bla bla
pkg_delete => analizing package, removing files, execing uninstall
operations, deleting, bla bla bla
bla
bla
bla