Unicode in Syscons: I'd like to go on

Alexander Churanov alexanderchuranov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 16:24:35 UTC 2010

Dominic,

Yes. Though Ed replied privately, I think It's a public information: He is
developing a syscons replacement.

I had a detailed plan on fixing the existing code, and, obviously, it is not
applicable for the new code. As I know, Ed understands Unicode and I'm sure
the new code will be done right.

Alexander Churanov