How change process flags from userland?

Julian Elischer julian at elischer.org
Wed Jun 30 21:52:53 UTC 2010

On 6/30/10 11:23 AM, Andrey Zonov wrote:
> Yes, but I want change process flags without kernel hacking/loading
> modules or modification applications.

you are going to have to do one of those.
The only alternative is that if you have root you can modify a
processe's flags
using gdb and /dev/kmem.
you could use a program to do it specially if you have root,
but if that's not what you want then you will need to add a syscall to
do what you want
as far as I can see.