an alternative to powerpoint

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Tue Jul 13 21:19:24 UTC 2010

John Nielsen wrote:
> On Jul 13, 2010, at 11:48 AM, Ivan Voras wrote:
>
> > On 07/13/10 06:15, Luigi Rizzo wrote:
> >
> >> Have fun, it would be great if you could report how it works
> >> on fancy devices (iphone, ipad, androids...)
> >
> > For what it's worth, it doesn't work at all on Android :) (and the
> > layout is messed up)
>
> The front page appears to come up fine on my iPhone (3GS+IOS 4) but
> I'm not able to navigate to any other slides (tap "clicking" doesn't
> work and I don't have the option of supplying keyboard input).

Here is a magicpoint presentation source from 2007, also with HTML
output for web preview (as native output is to X screen of laptop
connected to a projector)
	http://www.berklix.com/free/talk/presentations/

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey: BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
	Mail plain text.  Not HTML, Not quoted-printable, Not Base64.