kernel patch needed for wine?

Sergei Hedgehog nbspjr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 17:41:37 UTC 2010

On Monday 12 July 2010 15:25:13 Tijl Coosemans wrote:
> Could you give the attached patch a try?
>
> cd /usr/src
> patch -p1 < /path/to/patch-amd64-dr7
> make buildkernel installkernel

Thank you! This patch allowed me to login and enter the game world. I'll test
the RealID feature later and submit results here. There is an another guy who
is able to login after applying this patch too. Our system info:

FreeBSD 8.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 8.1-PRERELEASE and wine 1.2-rc6
FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE-p3 amd64 with wine 1.2-rc4

However, there is little problem: the game hangs at login attempt if I enter
wrong password. I'll post logs here when I'll get more info.

Thank you for the patch.