pthread_{mutex,cond} & fifo/starvation/scheduling policy

Bernard van Gastel bvgastel at bitpowder.com
Thu Jan 21 10:19:40 UTC 2010

But the descheduling of threads if the mutex is not available is done by the library. And especially the order of rescheduling of the threads (thats what I'm interested in). Or am I missing something in the sys/kern/sched files (btw I don't have the umtx file).

Regards,
	Bernard

Op 19 jan 2010, om 12:16 heeft Dag-Erling Smørgrav het volgende geschreven: