Patch to Makefile.inc1 to mention which kernel config is being installed

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Tue Jan 5 14:11:29 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 01:59:13PM +0000, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, David Wolfskill wrote:
>
> >Attached patch is against head; for the above, I had patched stable/7.
> >
> >Thoughts?
>
> INSTKERNNAME rather than INSTALLKERNEL?

Well, I was interested in knowing which config was being used, not so
much what the name of the subdirectory in /boot was going to be.

(Default value for INSTKERNNAME is "kernel", which isn't something I
find useful to report.)

Though adding that information (as well) would be OK....

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Depriving a girl or boy of an opportunity for education is evil.