"Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file"

Dimitry Andric dimitry at andric.com
Sun Jan 3 12:02:12 UTC 2010

On 2010-01-03 01:15, Matthias Andree wrote:
> I suspect (without any proof) that this is only for src, because that is
> converted from a live SVN repository to CVS for the sake of CVSup
> distribution, while all other repositories are still CVS natively.

Every now and then, I also see a file from ports corrupted:

ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
projects/pkgtools/bin/pkgdb,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
projects/pkgtools/bin/portupgrade,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
projects/pkgtools/NEWS,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
projects/pkgtools/bin/portupgrade,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
projects/pkgtools/lib/pkgmisc.rb,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
projects/pkgtools/lib/pkgtools.rb,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
projects/pkgtools/bin/portupgrade,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
projects/pkgtools/bin/portupgrade,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file

This was grepped through the last few months.  Are any of these specific
files 'imported' from svn, by any chance?