Anyone updating the Project Ideas page?

Eitan Adler eitanadlerlist at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 21:47:49 UTC 2010

>> With gsoc just around the corner I think the project ideas page should
>> be updated and moving the whole thing to wiki or maintaining a similar
>> page on wiki(along with the original page)  sounds good to me.
>>
> I'll take the bait and make the page on the wiki. However someone else
> will have to update the doc source to include a link....

Bait done - I copied the projects, descriptions, links and other references to
http://wiki.freebsd.org/IdeasPage
I also rewrote some small parts that make more sense now that it is on
a wiki (from "see the wiki" to "see [[ThisPage]])

As it is a wiki feel free to update the page to make it look better, etc