questions relating to ncurses and dialog(1)

Eygene Ryabinkin rea at freebsd.org
Fri Dec 31 19:36:11 UTC 2010

Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 01:39:03PM -0500, Eitan Adler wrote:
> Thank you. I was stuck for a week on the ncurses issue - but now I
> don't think I will have that problem anymore. :-}

No problems, glad to help ;))

While we're on this topic, may I suggest to meld two buttons,
"Accept the license" and "Reject the license" into a single
checkbox named "Accept the license": this will
 - make the current status of acceptance to be visible;
 - remove one graphical element to reduce the overall number
   of them.
--
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]