Reading rtc on FreeBSD

phil hefferan wdef200 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 11:14:56 UTC 2010

My apologies for the multiple posts on this - please ignore the earlier
similar post by my alter ego from a yahoo account.

What happened: I tried to subscribe from a yahoo account and nothing
happened.  Meanwhile I posted to the list from the yahoo account.  Got a
'waiting moderator approval message' but nothing happened.  Got impatient
and tried to subscribe from a gmail account - that worked so I posted from
there  Meanwhile moderator had approved the yahoo message.  Oops. Won't
happen again.