tiny sys/sys/signal.h cleanup

Alexander Best arundel at freebsd.org
Tue Aug 10 10:02:40 UTC 2010

On Tue Aug 10 10, Kostik Belousov wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 01:53:47AM +0000, Alexander Best wrote:
> > hi there,
> >
> > just wanted to get some feedback for this tiny patch and if people think it
> > makes sense.
>
> I almost agree with the part of the patch that removes excessive commenting
> for the individual signals. But I do not see much sense in repeating the
> text that would be better suited for the man page, like signal(3).

actually a lot of the comment is taken from signal(3). ;)

i don't think however signals should be explained merely in one manual. sigaction(2) e.g. also documents the signals. so i thought having a brief explanation of the signals in signal.h would be helpful. plus as you said it gets rid of some of the individual signal-comments.

cheers.
alex

--
a13x